Powerful Torch 16x XM-L T6 Flashlight LUXNOVAQ 15000 Lumen Super... Torch, LED ppcsbr4523-Flashlights
News & Features
- NOS BMX SUNTOUR HUB WHEEL AXLE ALLOY NUTS NEW ANODISED gold 26TPI
- Reifen jet xcr 27.5 x 2.25 Schlauchlos ready 305651060 MICHELIN Reifen Fahrrad
- Shimano HG62 Deore - 11-34 - 10 Speed MTB Mountain Bike Cassette
- Tatami BJJ Gi Comp SRS 2.0 Lightweight Adult Mens Jiu Jitsu Uniform Jitsu Kimono
- WELLGO PD0188 PEDAL CLIPLESS SPD 2 SIDE BLK WAM-M19
- Esky 3000004109 Cushion Esky 135Qt
- C-G-15 15 Western Horse Saddle Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilason Beige
- American Flag Fade Eagle Cornhole Decal Wrap Set
- CAMPAGNOLO Paar hendels Athena 11v CARBON
- DUCATI Santini CORSE BK-1 Fahrrad Hose Fahrradkleidung Radhose Biking Pants
- European White Tall Cup 7 oz., Pk36 ITI DO-1
- Grizzly Ridge Snowshoes 22 Adult Snowshoe Snow shoes
- Lot of 4 Bags of Emergency Dog Food Survival Kit Vacuum Sealed 5 Year Shelf Life
- NEW Peppers Eyewear SIRQUE White pink (bluee Mirror Lens) Snow Goggles
- Pop Up Shower Tent, Restroom Portable Bathroom Waterproof Instant Setup New
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, Profile Design T5+ Carbon Clip-On Aerobar.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.