Didoo New Half Sleeve Cycling Jersey and Padded Bib short Set Bike Top MTB 2PC nntqsc2112-Jersey & Pant/Short Sets
- Dt Swiss M 1700 Spline Deux 27,5 ''30mm MTB Disc Roues de Vélo - Gouvernail Set
- Eu 44 bluee & orange Riot Boa Road 2017 shoes - Bont Limecharcoal
- Hults Bruk Salen Hatchet One Size
- MASSI MANILLAR MHB-901 SL CARBON OVER BRIL
- NOS NIB LOOK VTT ARC MTB PEDALS CLIPLESS VINTAGE 90s CYCLOCROSS BIKE BICYCLE
- RARE NOS St. Pierre Official Horseshoe Outfit Made in USA SWEET
- SOGOI RS TRI TOP NWT MENS MEDIUM 100
- Tactical Polo,Multicam,XS,32 L TRU-SPEC 2541
- Very Nice Winterial Snow shoes set with poles and bag
- Gorgeous Buffalo Leather Wine Carrier Holder Case Rare MUST SEE -14 x 4.5
- KC School'em 5P-L-7CL PREMIUM Bass Umbrella Rig 5 Arm 4 Blade
- Military Tent Liner GP Large 8340-00-285-5033 Liner only NO POLES
- Okuma Classic Pro CPDR-86M-CT Rod & BLT30DX Line Counter Reel Trolling Combo
- PROLOGIC K3 CARBON BITE ALARM SET+CASE FOR CARP FISHING SALE
- Second hand goods SHIMANO exploration round CV color with code clamp not
- Snowbee NUOVO mare pesca pieghevole barca rete
- U--H10 WEAVER RUNNING BULL COFFEE HERCULON ALL PURPOSE HORSE SADDLE PAD W MAIZE
- 15 Si Force 4 Alufelgen für 4x100 Peugeot Predon Renault Modelle
- Asics Gel-Sonoma 3 G-TX Gore-Tex Grey Pink Navy Women Running shoes T777N-020
- Vintage Set Of 4 Brushes Dandy Brushes With Makers Names
- 24x Notverpflegung NRG-5 Survival 500g 9 Riegel Notration Krisen Survivalnahrung
- Berkley Classics Fishing Tools 7 Precision Grip Aluminum Pliers BT7AP 1205469
- Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque outboard cups Italian
- DT-Swiss Competition Straight Spoke, Sp Blk Db14G - Box 72 293mm -
- Maxxis Ardent Race 29 x 2.20 Tire, Folding, 120tpi, 3C, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- NITTO CT-2 Craft 2 Stem for Road bike 25.4mm Bar Clamp Diameter 90mm Extension
- Reebok RCF Chase Bootie Short Reversible womenes studio corto Crossfit bluee
- Shimano Dura-Ace Ultegra Di2 Battery
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- DU-BRO TOURNAMENT ROD HOLDER gold WHITE
- Ducati Santini Corse BK-2 Bicycle Jersey Bicycle Clothing Bike T-Shirt New 2018
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.