E-Bike 14.5Ah Batteria Bici Grace ELBY Ortler Genze Micargi Viron Bicicletta 36V nntqsc8779-Electric Bicycle Components
- Zapatillas mtb xc7 sh-xc700sl black ESHXC7OC400SL00 SHIMANO shoes bici
- Fuji Alconite K-Series KWAG 7 Guide Spin Set Size 20 to 8 - Free Shipping
- Jabsco Drill Pump Kit W Hose
- Masta Avante Lichtteppich [marine grey] [5ft] - Lightweight Waterproof
- Noble Outfitters EquinEssential Grooming Kit Tote Bag- Storage,Travel BAT-12421P
- Purple Yacht rope reins 5 8 with slobber straps clinician grade reins
- SGT KNOTS Twisted Nylon Rope (1 inch) Multipurpose Utility Line - red, Alkali,
- Sonik Sports SKX 3 Bite Alarm & Receiver Set Plus FREE Bivvy Light
- U-LU-M MEDIUM HILASON blueE HORSE FRONT LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT PAIR
- Yamaga Blanks blueEREEF GT 711 10 Dual 7'11 saltwater fishing spinning rod pole
- Abu Garcia 1292530 Ambassadeur ORRA SX 7BB Low Profile Reel 10114
- Apex mens xp ski boots size 26.0
- Hot Metal 700C Quality Hybrid Wheels - Pair
- Aosom Double Wheel Internal Frame Enclosed Bicycle Cargo Trailer
- Campagnolo Victory 422 36x24T ITA Rennrad Hinterrad Nabe 36h BJ 1984-87 130mm
- Dura-Ace 7900 10 Speed Cassette 11-23
- Maxxis Detonator 700 x 23C Road Bike Foldable Clincher Tires - Yellow 2 tyres
- NEW TATAMI JIU JITSU BJJ GI YOUTH KIDS KIMONO COMP. SRS WHITE COMPETITION IBJJF
- RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainring 104mm BCD 36t Green
- Shimano Biopace-SG 48 38 28 MTB Kettenblätter black BCD 110mm BJ 1989 90 RAR
- Sun 'N' Sand Wainscott Zip Top Tote 2 colors Gym Bag NEW
- Very good original vintage hardy marquis no. 7 trout fly fishing reel + case ..
- 20 x LED Torch Two Function Flash Light Lamp Lantern Camping Hiking Fishing
- Coldwater 350 Low Profile Linecounter Reel CW354D R One Size Unisex Adult
- Baby Delight Go With Me Chair Indoor Outdoor Chair with Sun C... Free Shipping
- CMP Veste D'Extérieur Veste Fonctionnelle blue Capuche Stretch Climapredect
- E-Bike 24V 10.4Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Jetson Tretwerk Gazelle
- Fast ship36V 48V 500W 24 Rear Wheel Ebike Conversion Kit Square Wave Controller
- Impact Canopy 10 x 10 Canopy Tent Walls, Food Service Mesh Sidewall Kit with 4
- Men's cycling jersey Rogelli TREVISO 2.0 Bike Sweatshirt Top grey-blend Long sl
- NWT Womens Pearl Izumi Cycling Shorts Canyon Purple -M
- Regency Grill Cover,17 x33 x56 ,Green CASCO UNIVERSAL FIT 80229-02
- shoes rp3 sh-rp300sw bianco taglia 50 ESHRP3NG500SW00 SHIMANO shoes bici
- Swisseye Slide Bifocal Fahrrad Sport Brille 1,5 dpt Lesehilfe Sonnenbrille brown
- VCP VEUVE CLICQUOT Signature Corn Hole Bags - Set of 8 RARE, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND
- Go-Kart Centrifugal Clutch 3 4 10T 40 41 420 ,12T Bore 35 Up to 6.5HP LOT BE
- King Series Bobcat RO Trail Saddle with Full Quarter Bars - Light Oil, 15.5
- MITCHELL 308 SPINNING REEL
- Okuma SCT Trolling Boat Rod 7' Length, 1 Piece Rod, Medium Heavy Power, Fast
- 10 pcs 5 LED Lighted Camouflage Cap USA SELLER
- PolyJohn FS3-1001, Fleet Portable Restroom, bluee, Lot of 1
- Scarf Slide Wild Rag Slide 1 3 4 Brass w. Sterling Eng. TEXAS State O L, Heart
- SI-TEX NavStar 10 10 Hybrid Touchscreen MFD w-Internal GPS Antenna [NAVSTAR 10]
- TuffRider Kid's Cotton Embroidered Pull-On Jods, Purple, 14
- WESTERN BARREL RACING SADDLE HORSE TURQUOISE PLEASURE TRAIL SHOW 14 15
- 50FC100 Seaguar bluee Label Fishing Line 100 50LB NEW
- Bolle Gravity Lime & Teal Zenith Goggles with S2 Green Emerald Lens
- Aqua Lung Women's Ellie Ergo 7mm Boots
- Campagnolo Veloce Infinite 10-Speed 53t Chainring
- Dura Ace Crankset 7700 170mm 39 53 9 speed Shimano Octalink Road
- Maxxis Crossmark II Dual Compound EXO Tubeless Ready Folding Bead 27.5 x 2.25
- NITTO Threaded Quill NP Stem 100mm length for 26.0mm clamp
- Reebok Women's Training Supply Crew Sweatshirt
- Shimano FC-9000 Dura-Ace Small Chainring 38t Y1N238000
- Tacx Speed and Cadence Sensor blueeetooth Ant+
- Weider Pro 8900 Weight System Exerciser Bought New & Never Used
- '18 '19 K2 Darko Size 13 Men's Snowboard Boots - Brown NEW
- Circle Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle 17 Wide Wal
- silver 70-92mm Solar Filtre Baader Film Métal Coque Pour Lunette Astronomique
- CHAINRING SHIMANO 52 TEETH 3 HOLES- PLATEAU Alu (57)
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Definitive Velo De Ville Tongxin
- Fox Racing Cycling Jersey-Red White-Size Medium Lightweight Short Sleeve Zip Up
- Khombu Women's Lisa All Weather Boots, Brown, Sz 10
- MRE Knife Camping Gear Survival Knife Multi Tool Flashlight Survival Kit
- Oversized heavy duty folding lawn outdoor bluee chair seat homeaway New Free ship
- Pantaloncini multisport enduro black grey taglia l 2010300182 Bergfieber ciclis
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at email@example.com and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- E-Bike 36V 20.3Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike REVO Bergamont Quadrini THOK
- E-Bike 36V 20.3Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike VOLT Optibike Stromer P1ebike
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.