E-Bike 36V Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Haibike Kettler Kavaki 11.6Ah Airwheel nntqsc6603-Electric Bicycle Components
- Wholesale Camping Lantern Portable Collapsible 30 LED Light Flashlight US
- Horses Grooming Beginners Pet Supplies Hoof Care Brush Equestrian 7 Pc Kit Bag.
- LOWRANCE XSONIC AIRMAR SS164 12 DEG
- M MAXIMUMCATCH Maxcatch Tenkara Rod Combo Complete Kit 12 13ftTelescoping Carbon
- New Pacer Magna 700 White Size 4
- Planks Stone Camo High Times Skifäustlinge
- Saltwater Octopus mojo mold 32oz CNC Aluminum
- Sierra Designs Sweet Suite 3 Tent - 3 Person 3 Season
- TROLLING TEASER AIRPLANE TERMINAL FROM ALBACORE TUNA AGUGLIA IMPERIALE
- Weaver All Purpose 30x30 Contour Saddle Pad - H9
- 4X Boat Stainless Steel Fishing Rod Holder Side Mount for Marine Yacht Rod Pod
- Augason Farms 3 x 30 Day Deluxe Kit Emergency Food Storage 3 Month ON SALE
- Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5 x 2.35 650B 60-584 TLE Addix Ultra Soft Rigid
- Apera Studio Fitness Tote Graphite ONE SIZE Unisex Adult
- Campagnolo centaur triple crankset 10 speed 175mm 50 40 30
- Dropout extension cord derailleur BISTARK universal
- MARCY 15 LB HAMMERTONE KETTLEBELL
- NEW Lorna Jane Comodity Excel Tank
- Profile Design Ozero TT Base Bar Size 42cm
- Selle SAN MARCO ASPIDE CARBON FIBER Road Cycling Saddle - WHITE Leather - L@@K
- SRAM X0 3 x 9 Speed Twist Shifter Set Left Shifter is Microfriction
- Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform Shirts
- NOS Vintage 1980s Campagnolo aluminium freewheel cassette removal tool arm
- CASHEL GRAZING MUZZLE HALTER Adjustable control feeding HORSE ARAB MINI or PONY
- Alpina Eye-5 Small Halbrahmen-Sonnenbrille Sportbrille Radbrille Fahrradbrille
- Carrera Fahrradhelm Helm Schutzhelm blue Foldable Suede dehnbar
- D35549 CASCO CASCHETTO BIANCO black red VENTILATO per MOUNTAIN BIKE TG L
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Battery Pedelec Down Tube Swagtron Trivel MATE Sinus E3
- Head lamp or Hard hat LED light. Bike light. Super bright
- MAGLIA M C PARENTINI BOB ART IL PRIMO ASINO SULLA LUNA blue
- NGT 5 Season Sleeping Bag For Carp Fishing Beds Camping Warm High Tog Rating
- Princeton Tec Vizz Headlamp 420 Lumens Waterproof - Mossy Oak Gamekeepers
- shoes strada s-phyre rc9 sh-rc900sy yellow misura 42 ESHRC9OC420SY00 SHIMANO sc
- Tac Shield Warrior Belt - Low Profile Small Coyote T4700SMCY
- Verge V Gear Team Off Camber Men's Cycling Bib Shorts, Red Blk, 3XL, Brand New
- Gomexus Conventional Reel Trolling Fishing 80W Comparable 2 P-enn International
- Kiss and Cry Angel JAZZY - PINK RUBY - Ice Skating Bag, Figure Skating Tote
- Mixed Fishing Lure Lot Rapala, Rebel, Bomber, Arbogast, Z-man, Booyah, Culprit
- Okuma Trio 'S' High-Speed Spinning Reel
- 1Pair Maxxis Detonator 26 x 1.5 MTB Tyres Mountain Bike Road Bike Tire Durable
- PRO MARINE SABIKI DX 3-450 14'7 fishing telescopic spinning rod from JAPAN EMS
- Sea Striker Hand Crimper Swager W Cutter Md CN10
- Smith Optics Women's Showcase OTG Snow Goggles,White Mosaic Frame
- U-7-66 66 HILASON UV PredECT MESH BUG MOSQUITO HORSE FLY SHEET SUMMER SPRING ZE
- WOMEN'S SKI BOOTS ( 23.5 ) Salomon Irony 6 Womens Ski Boots AAA+ condition
- 8BPLUS Bobo Chalk Bag, 101023
- Brown Chaps Youth 12 Suede Leather English Schooling Western Work
- Asics GT-2000 6 [T855N-8501] Women Running shoes Limelight White-Grey
- CAP Barbell Standard Chrome Tricep Workout Exercise Bar ORIGINAL
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Byocycles Orbea Devron Lankeleisi
- MAXXIS TB91051100 27.5x2.4 MINION DHRII ST 2PLYWIRE
- NOS Vintage Dia-Compe G Road Bike Brake Calipers Early 1980s Brakeset
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Chacott Clubs 40 cm 16 In
- Shimano RD-M9050 inner plate SGS
- The Adjustable Cuff Wrist or Ankle Weight - With Inserts - Each
- TREK 142 MM ACTIVE BRAKING PIVOT ABP REMEDY FULL SUSPENSION BICYCLE STAY
- 10 x 10 Ft Outdoor Screen House Beach Tent Camping Shelter Gazebo Shade Canopy
- C-BR-M MEDIUM CONNER HANDMADE BC HATS BUSH CITY SHAPEABLE AUSTRALIAN LEATHER HAT
- ALPS Mountaineering Camp Creek 2-Room Tent
- Casco MTB IXS 2018 Trail RS XC black
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Pinnacle Provelo ELegal U.Move
- Flow Fuse Hybrid Snowboard Binding 2019
- Kali Predectives Maha Helmet Matte Red LG
- Milwaukee Brewers cornhole board or vehicle decal(s)MB5
- Origin8 RIM OR8 700C 622x18x38 BOLT UD CARBON Rd TBLS 20 CALIPER 3K BK -
- Rudy Project Swift White Gloss
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike HEBB Volton Radrover Fantic
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Hithot Velocity Emaximum Amego
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.