E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Bici Bicicletta Snelheid Cicli Adriatica Vogue Batteria nntqsc4936-Electric Bicycle Components
- Sidi Trace Women Mountain Bike MTB shoes Fuchsia White Size 38 EU
- TRU-SPEC Men's Lightweight 24-7 Pant, Olive Drab, 42 x 32-Inch
- White 3-meter x 6-meter Four-sided Waterproof Foldable Tent
- Horse Western Barrel Show Pleasure LEATHER SADDLE Bridle 5044
- Lowrance HS-WSBL 106-71 transom mount transducer bluee Connector
- NEW GENUINE SHIMANO STELLA FJ C3000 XG SPARE SPOOL FIT 2500HG U.S SELLER
- NEW PENN CONVENTIONAL REEL PART - 5-990 Mag Power 990 - Main Gear
- PLANO O U fishing tacle lure box chest & lures misc
- Saltwater Squid Jig Large Flair mold 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6oz CNC Aluminum
- SILSTAR FISHBONZ SHOOTER SHO35 Lot Of 2 FISHING REEL FREE SHIPPING
- Toklat SuperQuilt Pessoa Close Contact Pad
- 100 Pcs Fish Connector Stainless steel Ball Bearing Swivel Solid Ring Accessory
- 2017 NEW YUMOSHI 121BB offshore angling gapless Drum Wheel fishing reel
- 17 G Vintage Alufelgen Passend für Audi A4 B5 B7 B8 B9 Limousine A5 Coupe
- Asics Lazerbeam JB blueee gold White Kid Youth Junior Running shoes C731N-4250
- AUTHENTIC Imported Spanish Andalusian Equestrian parade show exhibition dress
- CAP Barbell Olympic Super Curl Bar Knurled Handgrips Chromed Finish
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Porterbike Extrbici Winora Ducati
- Maxxis Shorty TR EXO 3C Mountain Bike Tyre Folding
- NOS Suntour XCD (6000 Series) MTB Brake Shifter Levers w Shifter Cables Housing
- RACE FACE NEXT R BAR 20MM RED 35X20X800 HB18NXR2035X800P185
- Shimano 600EX 1 inch English threaded headset 1980's
- Sturmey Archer AWC 3sp Hub Kit
- VINTAGE SELLE ITALIA TERRY LIBERATOR TI RACE CUT OUT RACING SADDLE RARE LIGHT
- Wolf Tooth Components Drop-Stop Chainring 36T Direct Mount for RaceFace
- Chota Wading Boots w Felt Sole Leather - size 7
- ARBOR snowboarding nicest women's snowboard POPARAZZI 2018 BRAND NEW 147cm
- Catlike Tako Bike Helmet Large 58-62cm 2152010LGCV Commute - Recreational
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Volthor EMU Powacycle Breeze
- Fox Head Mountain Bike Launch Enduro Knee Pads [Red] Large
- Kenny Elite MTB Enfants Pantalon 2019 orange Néon Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
- Lifesystems MicroNet Double - mosquito designed for compactness and versatility
- New Hampshire State Flag Cornhole Board Set
- PFLUEGER SUPREME XT SPINNING REEL 6.2 1 10 STAINLESS BEARINGS 12LB MAX DRAG
- SHIMANO Men's Sh-tr9 Road Cycling shoes bluee 49 .
- TIER NONE LT R500 Plastic Mask (Grey) TNG019-GY
- Vintage Puch Pacifica Road Bike 1970's 1980's Suntour VX made in Japan
- Head Kinder Ski Helm Kinderskihelm HEAD Joker Gr. XS 51 - 52 cm verstellbar cool
- Kerrits Ladies Windpro Bootcut Tight
- Minn Kota Powerdrive 70 60 BT 60 Power Drive Trolling Motor 1358733
- Okuma Ignite A Spinning 4.5 1 55Sz 4+1Bb
- Replace 16x7 6-Hole Bright Polished Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- Shimano 97 Power Aero Spool No. 5 2 Pieces
- Steve Coggin Big Slant Ingreen (Yellow Dichro)
- U-T103 HILASON WESTERN LEATHER HORSE SADDLE STIRRUPS PAIR
- - 5.5 - JPR150218
- 20 Pouces Roue avant Enjoliveur Miche Primato Syntesi Jante Erdmann DH-20
- AVID 00.5016.168.140 SRAM GUIDE 2000 HYDRAULIC LINE WHT KIT
- Cassette pinions ultegra cs-r8000 11v 11-30 ICSR800011130 SHIMANO Cassette pigno
- Ergotec Riser 70 Handlebar, 31.8, 12degrees 16736001
- MEXITAL 4 pairs Disc Brake Pads fit for Shimano M315 M355 M365 M375 M395 M396 M4
- One pc 80mm carbon fiber racing bike rim aluminum brake surface 700C 23mm width
- Ronhill Men's Momentum All-Terrain Pant
- Abu Garcia Baitel Revo Alc-ib 7 From Japan
- C--0-0 Tough 1 Leather Harness, Pony
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Geoby Volton Monty Tongxin
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube HEBB Sun Ebike Dj Bikes ZPAO
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.