Cuissard Izumi PRO Pursuit Graphic blue Pearl nntqsc446-Shorts
- 75inch Outdoor Camping Bed Durable Single Folding Bed Office Home Nap Best Bed
- CAMPAGNOLO Geïntegreerde bodemrekcups power torque BB-30-46
- DT Swiss 350 Big Ride Fat Bike Rear Hub 32h, 12x177mm Thru 6-Bolt Disc XD Driver
- Estwing EBHA Sportsman Hunter's Axe with Sharpening Stone & Sheath
- HSGI High Speed X2R TACO MOLLE Double Rifle Magazine Mag Pouch Holster OD Green
- Mask prospect enduro black orange lens clear 2019 2681801009043 SCO
- NEW Coleman Cabin Tent with Instant Setup Tent SET Camping U.S FREE SHIPPING
- Pearl Izumi Pro Hi-Viz LS Jersey- NEW- SO NICE
- Shadow Conspiracy Killer 22mm BMX Cranks 165mm - Chrome 3 Piece Crankset
- The North Face Youth Box Drew Peak Crew - Kids Cotton Jumper
- Vintage Columbia Bike Ready for Tweed Ride...free shipping to continental US
- HARDY PERFECT 2 FLY SPARE SPOOL 2 5 8
- Intrepid International 420 Denier Miniature Horse Blanket NWT
- Marque Sport Todd Gant Quotidien Grand Gilet black blue Royal
- Nice bluee LANGE COMP 100 Womens Boots with Heated Liners US 6 7
- Prologic max 5 camo comfort thermo XX large suit 2 piece hunting fishing etc
- Scientific Anglers WF-8-F MASTERY SERIES EXPERT DISTANCE Green New Fly Line
- Smith - Langley Sunglasses - Polarized
- U-1-VX 14 15 16 17 Western Horse Saddle Leather Treeless Trail Barrel Hilason O1
- Winter Horse Turnout Blanket - 600D - Waterproof - RED - Sizes 51 to 66
- 7 color Monitor 20M 50M 100M 1000tvl Fishing Video Camera Kit Infrared F0P3
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- Dakine Hellion Knee Pad 2018
- Dakine Midnight 19W Derail MTB Shorts
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.