Orig. GymTotal Body Workout--LOCAL ONLY--Los Angeles 90048- PRICE CUT PU Chair nnnpef7357-Home Gyms
- RSP Cell DH Riser Bars 785mm 17mm gold
- Shimano WH-RS10 622 X 15c, Alloy, Front and Rear Bike Rims, Cycling Wheels
- Topeak Mudguards - Defender XC1 XC11 Set 29
- Uberbike 44 44 Headtube Tapered Headset Ceramic Bearings - gold
- 10PCs CREE Q5 LED EDC Flashlight 7W 350LM Mini Tactical Flashlight Adjustable
- Céramique Super Réglage Lanceur Appât 150, 250, 300, 350, 3500 Plus, 3500, 3500A
- AIM SHOT 850 LUMEN LED LITE KIT W Mount
- Camping Cot Bed Folding for Camp Tent Portable Outdoor Hiking Sleeping w Bag
- E-Bike 24V 10.4Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Airwheel Zündapp Trivel Cyclamatic
- Energizer Hard Case LED Headlamp with Attachment
- Hooyman Pole Saw 3'8 Extension
- Manitou Dorado MRD IRT with Trail Side Relief Upgrade Kit
- NEW Zipp SL Speed B1 27.2mm 400mm Blk Wht Crbn 20mm 172g
- Primal Wear orange You Glad Men's Helix 2.0 Bib Shorts
- Sidi Men's SD15 SD-15 Mountain Bike MTB shoes 47
- TRU-SPEC Men's 24 7 Tactical Pants, Ranger Green, 34 x 30
- De La Coeur Horse Bonnet Fly Veil
- Giro Casco de Snowboard Esquí Giro S Edit green Oscuro Termoregulable
- Kensington KPP Mini Horse Predective Fly Sheet, bluee Ice Plaid, Medium
- Mini RC Wireless Fishing Lure Bait Boat Remote Control for Finding Fish 2.5km h
- Okuma CW-153D Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1bb 5.1 1 12lb 290yd Rh
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- Paar Standard Lang Alu Kupplung & Bremshebel Suzuki GSX 1400 2006 Lrs04
- Paar Standard Lang Alu Kupplung & Bremshebel Yamaha FJR 1300 A 2011 Lry17
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.